Monday, January 7, 2013

Minasan, kon'nichiwa!

Minasan, kon'nichiwa!

My name is Candy...well that's what people call me or they call me Tokyo. I like to be called Tokyojust a bit more then Candy, but whatever on you want to call me is otay! My real name is N/A. People call me Candy, cause of my love for sweets and because I'm very nice. Then others call me Tokyo cause of me liking Japan so much. I'm not going to tell you where I am from, but you can guess! This is my  first ever blog and I don't know what I'm going to be posting so.....beware! My life is alright, but I'm not going to be talking about it much or not at all. As you can see I'm a bit on the random, crazy side, but I'm very shy when meeting new people and I tend to act more like a little kid. I guess people could say that my style is dark at times, but I'm now doing Cute/Sweet Lolita and its so much fun! I am learning French, German, Japanese and Spanish. I know lots of languages! But its really fun to learn them.

My favorite colors are black, blue, red, green and light pink. I love cupcakes, cakes, cookies, candy, Hello Kitty, bunnies, Stuffed Animals, and music a lot!!! Music is pretty much my life and I'm head over heels for Jrock. A few of my hobbies are singing, sewing, doing my nails, drawing, listening to music, sleeping, eating candy, hanging out with friends and going to the park. Those are only a few of my hobbies.....i have a few more, but no need to bore you! I don't like to let people get bored that fast!!!!

I really don't have anything else to say, but now you get the picture of how I am for the most part.I'm not 100% sure how much I will be posting, but I will try to do it as much as I can. I'm pretty good at answering questions, sooooo...........please feel free to ask anything! Cause I will answer it and i promise. 

Well, thanks for reading!
Tokyo Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment